I've been without the Internet for a few days and I am finally back! I have a lot of blog reading to catch up on!
Anyway, now that I'm back, I've been tagged by Connie for a meme.
Here are the rules:
1. List these rules on your post.
2. Answer the following questions in your post.
3.At the end of the post tag 4-5 people. List their name with blog link and leave a comment on their blog to tag them.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers.
1. What were you doing 10 years ago? I was living in Illinois and celebrating the fact that my husband was finished with graduate school. I was also sick with morning sickness since I was pregnant with S.
2. What are five things on your to-do list today? Go grocery shopping, clean the kitchen, volunteer at S's school, catch up on laundry, and take a nap! I got everything but the laundry done.
3. What snacks do you enjoy? Natural Cheetos, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Frozen Ding Dongs.
4. What would you do if you became a billionaire? Pay off our house, give a lot to our church and missions, and save money for the kids college and for our retirement.
5. What are your bad habits? Picking hangnails until they bleed, being unorganized, and rearranging furniture.
6. Where have you lived? Illinois and Wisconsin.
7. What are five interesting jobs you've had? In high school I was the annoying person who calls in the middle of dinner to take a survey, I worked the cash register at Foot Locker, I was a secretary, and now I'm a wife and mom.
8. Who have you tag to continue the meme fun? If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged!