Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Why It's Important For Schedules To Be Flexible

My first day on my Summer Schedule was yesterday and all went well. I was able to get almost all of my chores done in the morning, the only thing I didn't get to was vacuuming the living room. BTW, the schedule I try to follow for housework is Motivated Moms.

Today I am rescheduling most of my chores to tomorrow as Spencer, John and I will be spending the day with my parents and my nephew.

Wait a minute, tomorrow is our anniversary and Peter will be home.

OK, I will be rescheduling most of today's and tomorrow's chores to Thursday.

I will have a free day on Thursday to catch up on housework, but in the meantime I will be spending today and tomorrow being with family. And isn't that more important than being too rigid with my schedule?

2 comments:

Tracy said...

YEP! Your priorities are straight!

Misty said...

we all love clean homes, but it's important to remember that life is a higher priority...

Good for you!