Friday, February 1, 2008

It's A Major Award!

I'm so excited! Sheila over at Who Can Find A Wife Of Valor? has given me a bloggy award! Thank you Sheila! If you've never been to her blog, go check it out. It has been such an encouragement to me!


I am now supposed to award ten other bloggers. Hmmm, how do I choose? I read so many blogs, (I've got a little bit of a blog addiction going on) but these are some of my favorites:


  1. Musings of a Housewife -dcrmom just cracks me up! She has a great mixture of fun, fashion, food and faith.

  2. Biblical Womanhood -Thanks to Crystal I've been able to astound my husband with the deals I've been getting at CVS. She is an inspiration to me not only on being frugal, but as an example of true biblical womanhood.

  3. Money Saving Mom - This is Crystal's other blog. Oh, and Crystal has a whole host of e-books that are just fantastic!

  4. Cherish The Home-I just love Mrs. B's attitude toward being a stay-at-home-wife.

  5. Rainy Day In May-Misty has been my most frequent commentor. As a new blogger it's so encouraging to know that she's out there reading my blog! Thanks Misty!

  6. Unless The Lord- Tracy's blog is so sweet! I really enjoy seeing what she has in her Etsy shop too! One of these days I'm going to buy me some of that soap!

  7. Mindy Said-I just started reading this blog a few days ago, I found her through the bloggy giveaway. I have really appreciated her Fight For Your Marriage posts. And, she was the first person in bloggyland to learn that my name in the real world is Mindy too!

  8. ohamanda-Outside of having just a fantastick blog, she gave me my first giveaway prize. It was a Harry Connick Jr Christmas CD. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Amanda Rocks!

  9. Like Merchant Ships-This is another blog that has inspired me to be more frugal. I also love seeing how she uses all her thrift store finds.

  10. Cherry Hill Cottage- This is just the prettiest blog about the prettiest house I've ever seen.

9 comments:

Tracy said...

Congratulations to you, Mindy! and thank you for awarding me too. All of these women are great!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! And thank you for awarding me too! From the other Mindy. :-)

Meredith said...

Thank you. What a compliment to be included among so many of my favorite bloggers!

Crystal continues to inspire me with her successful blogs--not to mention her humble spirit.

Now I have a few more blogs to meet, thanks to your list!

Musings of a Housewife said...

Aw, wow, THANKS!! Such kind words.

Susannah said...

Momala... I love it! What a sweet name for a Mommy. :~D

Congratulations on your award. Just popped by from Sheila's blog, Who Can Find a Wife of Valor? So nice to meet you.

Blessings,

e-Mom @ Chrysalis

Betty Jo said...

I followed your link from Cherry Hill Cottage. Now I'm off to explore some of the other wonderful blogs you've chosen for awards. xoxo

heidi @ ggip said...

Hi. Congratulations on your blog award. I read Musings of a Housewife & Money Saving Mom too.

I am making the rounds of folks who entered my giveaway. Thanks for sharing how you pay your kids a buck for every spider they kill. That's really funny.

Misty said...

Congrats on your award... Thanks for sharing! I will have to blog it tomorrow! :)

Of course I faithfully read your blog. Ever since we won amanda's contest, together, I feel as though we are bonded :) Then there's the whole husband's traveling thing... you know... our circles cross one another. God is good that way!

Cherish the Home said...

Oh my!--Thank you so very much for passing this along to me! I'm honored to be included in this list of wonderful blogs. (o:

Many Blessings!
~Mrs.B