Wednesday, February 27, 2008

WFMW - Keeping Track Of Library Books

One of the things that always used to be a problem for me was keeping track of library books. Finally I came up with a solution that works for us. We now use the large drawer in the desk in the kitchen as a drawer for all the library books.


As you can see the drawer is full of books that would usually be littered all over the house. This is one thing that really works for me! Check out more helpful hints at Rocks In My Dryer!

8 comments:

Sister Honey Bunch/Judi maloney said...

Thank you. I'm the mom to the boy who has 2 missing library books as we speak. We'll be doing this.

Misty said...

good idea!!! we do a basket. :) I love organization!!!!

Jodi said...

Ooh, good idea. I just spent half an hour trying to locate a missing library book.

Cindy said...

Please tell me that you cleaned your kitchen just to take that photo. It doesn't always look like that, right? :) I love the idea, but I don't have any BIG drawers in my kitchen! I usually use a milk crate to keep the library books separate...

Blessings,
Cindy

Momala said...

Cindy, You betcha I cleaned. I totally cleared out the clutter right before I took that picture! I just moved it to another counter, wiped the floor directly in front of the desk, and took the picture. That desk is my biggest hot spot in my house and it is always cluttered!

Jennifer said...

Very Well Organized!! Great Idea! thanks for sharing:)

Kit said...

Momala, that is a great idea. I just turned in two overdue library books today, as they were hidden around the house. Thank you!

Short Stop said...

Love this idea. We are about to make our first trip to the library with our boys and this is a GREAT idea. I was wondering how we were gonna keep track of all the books!

THANKS for sharing!