Thursday, March 27, 2008

I'd Be In Trouble!

On Thursday afternoons I volunteer at my son's elementary school, working with the advanced spelling and math group. They are usually pretty good kids, but today they were awful. They wouldn't stop giggling and interrupting and just being loud.

Finally I said "What would the principle say if she walked past right now and heard how loud you're being?" To which one smarty-pants replied "She'd blame you 'cause you're letting us."

Sad thing is, he's probably right.

2 comments:

connie said...

Hi my name is Connie, I saw a comment you left on Karens blog about dogs and storms, I work with Karen and I just love the dogs, I noticed you have a schnoodle, I do as well mine is a male and he will be 9 this summer and he barks at anyone coming or leaving the house, he hates most other dogs and we have tried to have other dogs and I had to keep the other dogs away from him, he would grab there lip and shake it... It was really funny we had 2 brother basset hounds, and if they got to close he would grap there lip and shake and the bassets would act like he was killing them, when he wasn't hurting them just putting them in there place... So no more other dogs for us until Simon passes...
It looks like we have a lot in common, I as well have 4 kids and they are from 15 to 25 so i'm a few years further a long is all, I also now have 3 grandkids...
I am totally in it crafts, painting, sewing and all kinds of other things I do with my hands... I hope to talk to you again...
Connie

Momala said...

Connie,

Thanks for stopping by my blog! That's so funny that your dog would bite other dogs lip. Our dog has done that more than once and I thought it was just a coincidence, it never occured to me that he meant to bite them there! It must be a schnoodle thing.