Saturday, December 15, 2007

I Survivied The Mall

Yes, I returned safely from the mall. I bought quite a few gifts, and I am hoping that I will not have to return there again before Christmas.

In other news, My wonderful husband took me out on a date last night! (One of the great things about having teenagers in the house is that they are free babysitters for the 8yo) We went to our favorite Italian restaurant. Its a great little place run by a wonderful couple. They have fantastic pizza! Now, I am from Chicago. We are serious in Chicago about our pizza. I never had much hope of finding fantastic pizza in Wisconsin, but this place has great pizza. Turns out the husband if from Chicago....see, that explains it!

Anyway, it was a wonderful to spend some time together, especially since he leaves Sunday night on a business trip :(

Now I'm off to catch up on laundry and such. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Misty said...

You did survive! Awesome! :)

I am so glad. your date night sounds charming. We have date retreat here, next week and i can not wait! WOO HOO