Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Making Your Home A Haven: Day 3

~UPDATED~

Well, we are on to day 3 of Crystals Making Your Home A Haven Challenge over at Biblical Womanhood. I didn't get very many things on my list done yesterday. But, today is a new day so I'll just go from here.



1 - Refresh Your Spirit



I read Psalm 3, Proverbs 5, and Revelation 2 this morning. Then I spent some time in prayer for my kids and husband and that I would be more productive today. And I prayed for a family around the corner from us that had a house fire last night. I don't know the people at all but I guess the house is a total loss. (if you think about it today, say a little prayer for that family. I don't know them, but God does)



2 - Take Time to Plan



Here is my to-do list for today:



3 - Do Something

Today we are to catch up on our laundry. My laundry area is in my basement and its a mess! I can't believe I'm posting pictures of this. Maybe this will motivate me to clean it up. The storage bins that I need to organize are in this area too. Stay tuned later today for some after pictures! (hopefully!)

So, there you have it. I have my work cut out for me today! Check out Crystals blog for more homes becoming havens!

Update - Oops, I forgot to post 3 things I'm thankful for!

  • Jesus Christ
  • My wonderful husband and kids
  • My home (especially after the house fire in our neighborhood)

No comments: