Thursday, December 6, 2007

Making Your Home a Haven Challenge - Day 4

I'm getting a late start today (see post below) I had to drive my son to school today because I realized 5 minutes before the bus was coming that he hadn't done his spelling pre-test that was due today. So, we forgot about the bus and he did his pre-test and I drove him in. (I can't believe I forgot! I volunteer in his classroom on Thursday afternoons and I help with the advanced spellers and you'd think that I would have remembered)

For today's challenge:

  1. Refresh your spirit

Continued reading in Psalms, Proverbs, and Revelation.

2. Take time to plan

After planning my day, I'm to plan something special for my family this weekend. I'll have to think about that. My Daughter will be at show choir practices all day every day this weekend, so it will be busy. As for my plans for today, I have to take snaps and buttons off of 5 shirts and sew them on to 5 other shirts (Why you may ask? Well, its another show choir thing. Since they do costume changes for the show, the boys need their shirts to have snaps, and of course they got new shirts this year.) I need to clean my kitchen (AGAIN! It never ends!) I need to wash towels, and work on the notes that I didn't do yesterday. And I'm at the school this afternoon. I think that's enough for today. Dinner will be Broccoli Cheese soup (recipe to come tomorrow) and sourdough bread. Yum.

3. Do Something

Today we are to keep up with the rooms that we've worked on the last two days, and tackle the bathrooms. We'll see if I get to that.

Check out Crystals blog for more details on Making Your Home A Haven Challenge!

No comments: