First I have to post the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you;
Leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours;
Post the rules on your blog;
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog;
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post;
Include links to their blogs;
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- I love to rearrange my furniture. I mean I really love it. (My husband is the one that suggested this for my first weird thing) It bugs my husband because his parents have never rearranged anything in their house in over 40 years. And, when they redecorate, they buy the same sized furniture and put it in the same places as the old furniture. The great thing is that I now have 2 teen aged boys to do the heavy lifting for me!
- I am totally grossed out by spit and phlegm. When I have to clean a bathroom sink that hasn't been rinsed out, I feel sick to my stomach. Now I have 4 kids and I can handle any amount of dirty diapers and throwing up, but its the spit and phlegm that do me in. I could not be a dental hygienist.
- I hate spiders so much that I pay my kids $1 for every spider they kill in the house. If they are running low on cash, sometimes they go spider hunting.
- I think I am the only woman on the planet who can't multi-task.
- My favorite breakfast when I was growing up was toast with peanut butter, jelly and baloney. I'm not sure how that started, but I still like it.
- At 42, I am dealing with both acne and wrinkles. Life is not fair.
- I am afraid of fried chicken. Not eating it of course, but making it. My family really wants me to make it and I'm scared to death. I don't know why.
So there it is, 7 weird things about me. If you want to play along, consider yourself tagged!