Wednesday, January 2, 2008

WFMW - Earn Extra Income

As a SAHM of 4, I was looking for a way to earn a little extra money. And since I feel my primary focus needs to be my home and family, I haven't wanted to have a job outside of my home. So, I have been donating plasma twice a week.

When you donate plasma, they actually pay you. You can donate twice a week. The first time in a week that you donate you earn $20 and the second time you earn $40. That's $60 a week people! $240 a month! The process is very easy, and it only takes about 60 - 90 minutes per donation. I bring a book, or listen to my ipod. I am actually being paid to lounge and read a book! What could be better? The plasma is made into medication that is used by hemophiliacs and others. I can make my appointments on-line, and if I can't make it one day, I just cancel the appointment. They also provide free child-care for those who have small children.

So, that's what Works For Me! Head over to Rocks In My Dryer to find more great tips!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unique idea! I never thought of that. Thanks for sharing!

Amy said...

Thanks for sharing your money making tip. It is so needed in this world to have people donate blood and plasma.

ohAmanda said...

I used to do this in college!

Anonymous said...

your idea rocks! i'm gonna check it out, thanks.

Britni said...

I donated plasma once and passed out twice that same day... didn't work for me. But my brother does it twice a week and saves up that money to buy his wife and son presents. It really is a nice source of extra money.